BUSHWHACKED SELF CATERING
|BUSHWHACKED SELF CATERING
|Contact Person:||Peter & Catherine Wilson|
|Address:||Bushwhacked, Portion 23 of plot 370, Brommers plaas, Barberton, 1300|
BUSHWHACKED SELF CATERING ACCOMMODATION, BARBERTON, MPUMALANGA.
Bushwhacked is a 4 Bedroom self catering guesthouse, with a Garden Cottage (Skips Shack). We offer clean, affordable accommodation, quiet with a friendly atmosphere. We are situated on the edge of Barberton town (the centre being 2kms away). Our location is in a safe, peaceful, scenic corner of Barberton.
We are pet friendly (on request). We are continuously trying to upgrade and become as eco friendly as we can. All our overhead lights are now Solar Powered, and most of our water is Solar Heated. We have free WiFi.
Adjacent to the stoop, the room with the best views. This is our en suite ecofriendly room, it has solar lighting and solar heated water. Can sleep 3 people.
The Hammerkop's Nest
A spacious room with a double bed, and a single bed. Can sleep 3 people.
The Lion's Den
A large room with a single and a double bed, with space to put another single bed. Can sleep 3 people.
The Cloud Room
The smallest room has a double bed in, sleeps 2 people.
Skips Shack (Garden Cottage)
En suite with its own small fully equipped kitchen (including stove and fridge) and braai. Sleeps 2.
The Woodshed is a fully equipped family chalet a little bit away from the main Bushwhacked building that sleeps up to 7 people. 2 in a double room. The rest in an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge, that has a bunk bed bed tucked away in a corner and a double mattress in the loft above. Private braai with absolutely spectacular views.
- R470 for 'The Hammerkop's Nest', 'The lions Den' and 'The Cloud Room' (2 people)
- R570 for 'The Fish Bowl' and 'Skips Shack' (2 people) (R200 for a 3rd person in the room)
- R800 for the first 2 people in, The Woodshed and R200 for each extra person
- Children under 3 go free!
- Gold was discovered in Barberton in 1884 and to this day there are still 5 working gold mines in the area
- The Kruger National Park is just 1 hour's drive away
- There are some lovely walks from Bushwhacked, into the mountains and valleys behind
- There is really good birding in our immediate surroundings
- Drive the scenic geotrail drive to the Swaziland border
- Paragliding from "one tree hill" behind bushwhacked in winter.
- Microlight above the local reserves
- Visit the Barberton Museum and some of the old gold miners houses
CONNECT WITH US